Iota DLS-75 Amp Power Converter for Airstream 192578
Iota DLS-75 Amp Power Converter can be installed as a replacement for Univolt Airstream Converter.
The DLS-55 Power Converter/Battery Charger from IOTA Engineering converts nominal 108-132 AC voltage to 13.4 DC voltage for both DC load operation and 12V battery charging. As a power supply, the unit's tightly controlled regulation allows the user to operate a nominal 12VDC load up to 55 amps.
As a battery charger, the unit will maintain the battery, delivering its full-rated current when the battery capacity falls sufficiently low. The voltage is set to deliver its maximum current for the necessary period of time to minimize undue stress to the battery caused by heating of its cells. This helps to ensure the longest possible life of the battery. Over time, as the battery nears its full capacity, the DLS-55 will automatically drop the current, providing a float-charge to the battery to prevent self-discharge of the cells.
DLS-55/IQ4 The DLS-55/IQ4 features an internal IQ Smart Charge Controller which automatically provides three-stage battery charging for safer charging and longer life for your system's battery.
- DC Output Voltage (No Load) approx. 13.6V (DC) Output Voltage Tolerance (No Load) + or - .7%
- Output Amperage, Max Continuous 55 Amps Output Voltage (Full Load) approx. >13.4V (DC)
- Maximum Power Output, Continuous 750 Watts
- Ripple and Noise <50 mV rms
- Input Voltage Range 108-132V (AC)
- Input Voltage Frequency 47-63
- Maximum AC Current @ 108VAC 13.4 Amps
- Typical Efficiency >80%
- Max Inrush Current, Single Cycle 30 Amps
- Short Circuit Protection Yes
- Overload Protection >100%
- Line Regulation 100 mV rms
- Load Regulation <1.5%
- Fan Control Proportional Thermal Protection YES
- Working Temperature Range 0 - 40C
- Storage Temperature -20 to 80C
- Withstand Voltage (VDC)* 1700/1700/500
- Dimensions 9.7" x 6.7" x 3.4"
- Weight 5.0 lbs
- Switch-Mode Technology
- Tight Line-Load Regulation
- Quickly And Efficiently Charges Batteries
- Designed To Withstand Low Transient AC Line Voltage
- Current Limit And Thermal Or Overload Protection
- Lower Operating Temperature
- Quiet Fan Operation
- External Reverse Polarity Fuse Protection From Incorrect Battery Connection
- High And Normal-Stage Charging Jack
- Limited 2 Year Warranty
- Manufacturer Warranty Disclaimer: Please be advised the Warranty is provided by the Manufacturer. Silver Trailer Supply is not responsible for your warranty. Please view the manufacturer's website for warranty details and always have your part installed by authorized service centers or your warranty could be VOID.